MONAT Gratitude Grants Program
Monat Gratitude Agency
Next predicted deadline: Jun 4, 2023
Later predicted deadlines: Nov 18, 2023, Mar 2, 2024, Jun 4, 2024
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Art Education Youth Involvement in the Arts Youth Development & Leadership Youth Services After School /Summer Educational Programs Sports & Athletics
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Australia, Canada, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States Show all
Location of residency: Australia, Canada, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States Show all
Join MONAT Gratitude’s effort to invest in important educational resources that support the arts, music, entrepreneurship, and athletics in our communities around the world. Together, we’re changing lives! We believe in strengthening and investing in the nonprofits that are already part of our Market Partners’ lives and communities.
Gratitude Grants Program
MONAT Gratitude is committed to ensuring children, families, and communities—regardless of race, nationality, or income—have the opportunity to thrive. Through MONAT Gratitude Grants, eligible registered nonprofit organizations working to enhance and enrich educational resources in the areas targeted by our pledge will have the opportunity to apply for grants to support their programs and services. Areas of interest are: arts and culture, youth sports and recreation, and youth entrepreneurship
- Arts And Culture
- Support music and arts education programs for children in grades K–12.
- Youth Sports And Recreation
- Support youth sports programs in grades K–12 that inspire engagement and positively impact children in underserved communities.
- Youth Entrepreneurship
- Support programs focused on providing opportunities for youth to explore entrepreneurship opportunities in K–12 after-school program
MONAT Gratitude provides single-year financial support grants ranging from $5,000 USD up to 20,000 USD per grantee.
Grants are reviewed three times a year; dates are subject to change and will be announced via email, website updates, and social media.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All organizations must be registered as nonprofit organizations or charitable entities in the countries where they provide programming and services.
- In the USA, to be eligible for grant support, organizations must currently be recognized by the IRS as 501(c)(3) public charity or equivalent.
- All organizations that apply for support will be required to provide legal documentation of charitable status.
- Applications must be submitted only by individuals authorized by the organization to enter into legal agreements on behalf of the organization.
- MONAT Gratitude does not award grants to any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, family status, disability, or other characteristic protected by law.
- Please note that MONAT Gratitude grants will NOT support the following:
- Individual assistance (i.e., tuition, financial support, emergency aid, etc.)
- Organizations not qualified as tax-exempt or registered charitable organizations
- Events, festivals, workshops, conferences, or concerts
- Capacity building, administrative expenses, or operating deficits
- Political candidates or campaigns
- Lobbying or attempting to influence federal, state, or local legislation
- Endowments (i.e., establishing an investment fund or a permanent, self-sustaining source of funding)
- Capital requests (i.e., the purchase or renovation of buildings, vehicles, or technology)
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”