Montana Pulse Crop Research & Market Development Grant Program - Marketing Proposals
Montana Department of AgricultureSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000,000
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020 4:00pm PST
Applicant type: Research Scientist Faculty For-Profit Business Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Montana
Location of residency: MontanaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Research proposals are to be submitted through USADPLC Industry Research Proposals, with a different deadline & criteria.
- The Marketing Deadline is listed above & information on this page is only for Marketing projects.
Helena, Mont. – The Montana Pulse Crop Committee (MPCC) is seeking proposals for the Montana Pulse Research & Market Development Program. The MPCC invites proposals to fund research projects, market development projects and educational projects designed to address Montana’s pulse industry.
The Montana Pulse Crop Committee invites proposals to fund market development projects and educational projects designed to address Montana's pulse industry. All funding awards will be determined by the Montana Pulse Crop Committee or the USADPLC Research Review Committee. Generally, to qualify for consideration, proposals must have practical, near-term application involving practices or organizational arrangements that will stimulate an expanded pulse industry.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant eligibility:
- Proposals for funding will be accepted from:
- Public and Private Agencies and Organizations
- Business and Industry
- Educational Institutions
- Local Governments
- If two or more individuals or organizations propose to conduct a project jointly, they should submit one application as co-applicants.
- Applicants must demonstrate a proven ability to carry out all elements of the proposed project.
- Eligible projects: Eligible projects are as follows:
- Developing the Pulse markets, including:
- conducting market assessments
- planning and conducting publicity and sales promotion campaigns, including media development and trade show exhibition.
- Expanding international/domestic markets
- overall market development of pulse crop industry
- Eligible Costs: Eligible costs under the Montana Pulse Research & Market Development Program may include, but are not limited to:
- Salaries and Wages
- Fringe Benefits
- Consultant Services (professional, technical, operational)
- Advertising and Promotion
- Equipment (preferably leased versus direct acquisition)
- Supplies and Materials
- Communication (telephone, postage, printing, etc.)
- Data Processing
- Program funds cannot be used for the payment of institutional overhead or other indirect costs such as use of land, buildings or equipment.
- Employees of the Montana Department of Agriculture and their immediate families, and members of the Montana Pulse Advisory Committee and their immediate families are excluded from eligibility for funding under this program.
- Immediate family includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse and children.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Montana Pulse Crop Research & Market Development Grant Program - Marketing Proposals by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.