MCCF - Unrestricted Grant Cycle
Montgomery County Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $35,000
Next deadline: Jul 16, 2018 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Oct 8, 2018 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Feb 12, 2019 2:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Montgomery County, Indiana
Location of residency: Montgomery County, IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: To apply, you must first schedule an appointment to talk with MCCF staff about your intended proposal. This step is required of first time applicants and recommended to all others. You may then fill out the desired online application. Applications are due at the "full proposal" deadlines above.
The Montgomery County Community Foundation (MCCF) builds bridges to support the future of Montgomery County.
Unrestricted Grant Cycle
Each year through our unrestricted and field of interest funds, we're able to make grants available through this competitive grant cycle.
Grantmaking Areas of Interest
- Art & Culture
- Community Development
- Human Services
MCCF does not place the highest priority on requests for operating expenses, but will consider them. These factors will influence the decision:
- Is the request for the support of a program which is key to the nonprofits mission?
- The Grantees Track Record – does the nonprofit have a track record of success and impact on its constituency or target population?
- Leadership and Readiness – are the nonprofit’s staff and board leaders demonstrating smart planning and accountability
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant applications will be accepted from any new or existing nonprofit organization in Montgomery County.
- These organizations must be a tax-exempt organization whose purposes are described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
- Grant applications will also be accepted from local governmental entities, such as the three Montgomery County school corporations, for charitable purposes.
- If an organization has received funding from MCCF in the past, all post-grant reporting requirements must be current before an organization is eligible to submit a new request.
- Generally, MCCF will not support the following from unrestricted and field of interest funds:
- Grants to individuals (other than scholarships).
- Programs which are religious or sectarian in nature.
- Proposals from religious groups will be considered when the program is open to the entire community and is not designed to teach or promote a particular religion.
- Parades, festivals and sporting events.
- Endowment funds.
- Multiple grants to a single organization in one calendar year.
- Any propaganda, political or otherwise, attempting to influence legislation or intervene in any political affairs or campaigns.
- An organization’s past debts or existing obligations.
- Post-event or after-the-fact situations.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MCCF - Unrestricted Grant Cycle by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.