MT Mass Timber Conference Travel Stipend
Montana Department of Natural Resources & Conservation
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 20, 2019 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: For-Profit Business Nonprofit
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Montana
Must travel to: Multnomah County, OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mass Timber Conference Travel Stipend
In the interest of advancing the use, knowledge and skill-base of Montana professionals to design and construct with mass timber products, the Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation is offering $500 travel reimbursements for individuals and businesses that reside and work in Montana to attend the Mass Timber Conference in Portland, Oregon March 20-22, 2018.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants are for-profit and non-profit entities that reside and work in Montana.
- Previous recipients of DNRC grant funds are eligible to apply, but may receive lesser priority.
- Expenses eligible for reimbursement:
- Registration costs, transportation, and lodging during the event.
- Note that the maximum government reimbursement rate for lodging in Portland, Oregon is $169/night.
- Matching Funds:
- A 50:50 non-federal to federal match is required for receipt of the travel stipend.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MT Mass Timber Conference Travel Stipend by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.