MTF Discretionary Grants
Moses Taylor FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania Other eligible locations: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bradford County, Carbon County, Lackawanna County, Luzerne County, Monroe County, Pike County, Schuylkill County, Sullivan County, Susquehanna County, Wayne County, Wyoming County Show all
Location of residency: Preferred: Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania Other eligible locations: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bradford County, Carbon County, Lackawanna County, Luzerne County, Monroe County, Pike County, Schuylkill County, Sullivan County, Susquehanna County, Wayne County, Wyoming County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Pre-submission Meeting: Applicants are required to schedule a meeting with Foundation staff prior to proposal submission
The mission of the Moses Taylor Foundation is to improve the health and wellness of residents and communities, primarily in Northeast Pennsylvania.
In pursuit of our mission and vision, the Foundation invests in:
Health and Healthcare – Extending our legacy of providing healthcare to residents of Northeast Pennsylvania, the Foundation has a primary interest in supporting organizations and programs that ensure quality healthcare, health education and strengthen the healthcare workforce. Of particular interest are programs targeting:
- Primary Healthcare for the Economically Disadvantaged
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health
- Dental Care and Oral Health
- Healthcare Workforce
- Human services
Human Services – We understand the environments people live in have a direct impact on their health and wellbeing. Therefore we also have an interest in supporting organizations and programs that create environments that promote good health.
Discretionary Grants up to $20,000 have an abbreviated proposal and are reviewed on a rolling basis to respond quickly to community need. Grant proposals for above $20,000 must be submitted at quarterly Board-approved deadlines (see here).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have a 501c3 and serve people within Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Moses Taylor Foundation is based in Scranton, Pennsylvania and has a primary interest in Lackawanna County. Additionally, the Foundation serves the following Northeastern Pennsylvania counties: Bradford, Carbon, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne and Wyoming.
- The Foundation makes operating grants, program grants, capital grants and capacity building grants.
- The Foundation has a primary interest in Lackawanna County.
- The Foundation does not fund individuals, religious organizations for religious or evangelical purposes, fundraising events, endowment funds, research, debt retirement or lobbying.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MTF Discretionary Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.