MUFG Union Bank Foundation Grants
MUFG Union Bank Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: California, Georgia (US state), Illinois, New York, Oregon, Texas, Washington Expand all
Location of residency: California, Georgia (US state), Illinois, New York, Oregon, Texas, Washington Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The MUFG Union Bank Foundation, a nonprofit public benefit corporation, serves as an agent for charitable contributions made by MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Throughout its history, the Foundation has supported the bank's commitment to help meet the needs of the communities it serves.
We strive to build a charitable contributions program that positions the MUFG Union Bank Foundation as an innovator of partnerships and a grant-maker intent on helping to create and sustain healthy communities. We proactively invest in the communities in which we operate, targeting resources to benefit low- to moderate-income populations.
We believe that the MUFG Union Bank Foundation can achieve the greatest impact on the health of communities by targeting the following strategic funding categories:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Organizations seeking funding may apply for either general operating or programmatic support.
- Excluded from support:
- Churches and religious groups (except separately incorporated community development corporations)
- Veterans’, military, fraternal, and professional organizations
- Political organizations, campaigns, or candidates
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
- Service club activities
- Other intermediary foundations (i.e., foundations that use grant proceeds to make grants to other charities)
- Fundraising activities such as charitable dinners, benefits, sporting events, and capital campaigns
- Purchase of tickets and memberships
- Individual elementary- and secondary-level schools
- Grants for deficit reduction
- Organizations that discriminate in any way with regard to national equal opportunity policies
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MUFG Union Bank Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.