MutualOne Charitable Foundation Grant
MutualOne Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Next deadline: May 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Aug 1, 2019, Nov 1, 2019, Feb 1, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Capital Project
Location of project: Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
MutualOne Charitable Foundation
Established in 1998, the MutualOne Charitable Foundation is dedicated to the promotion of charitable, educational, and civic purposes within MutualOne Bank’s market area.
The MutualOne Charitable Foundation will consider grants of up to $10,000 to increase the quality of life of MetroWest residents. Special emphasis will be placed on those projects which focus on disadvantaged and/or undeserved citizens of Framingham or Natick.
The areas of interest are workforce development, health and human service, housing, education, community development, and, to lesser extent, the environment and the Arts.
Grant requests will be considered for program support, seed money, challenge grants and capital improvements.
In reviewing proposals, the Trustees will give special consideration to the following:
- The benefit to low and moderate income population ;
- The demonstrated needs of the target population to be served;
- The size of the population in the Bank's market area to be impacted by the grant ;
- The projected impact of the project on the population served by the applicant;
- The significance of the grant to the applicant's ability to implement the project;
- The sustainability of the project once the grant period has ended ; and
- The significance of the grant in addressing community-wide problems and concerns.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To apply for a grant, applicants must be non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations or a public institution (school, fire police etc.) located in or serving the towns of Framingham, Natick and/or adjoining towns.
- Special emphasis is placed on those projects that focus on the less-advantaged and/or underserved population.
- The Foundation will not fund political or sectarian activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MutualOne Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.