Myron Stratton Home Grant
Myron Stratton HomeSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Next deadline: Dec 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: Baca County, Bent County, Chaffee County, Cheyenne County, Crowley County, Custer County, El Paso County, Fremont County, Huerfano County, Kiowa County, Las Animas County, Lincoln County, Otero County, Prowers County, Pueblo County, Teller County, Washington County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
In his will, Winfield Scott Stratton left a legacy to provide for poor persons who are without means of support and who are physically unable by reason of old age, youth sickness or other infirmity to earn a livelihood. The Myron Stratton Home carries out his wishes by providing housing, programs, services, and grants to improve the quality of life of those less fortunate.
Grant Program - Statement of Purpose
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposed projects should be designed to enhance or expand existing programs, or be presented as new programs that help meet community needs.
- Self-assessment for eligibility:
- Are you seeking a grant for an organization that is registered in the United States as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization by the Internal Revenue Service?
- Does your organization serve clientele in El Paso, Teller or another southern Colorado county?
- Is the mission of your organization to serve one or more of the populations listed below?
- Poor elderly
- Poor children and their families
- Sick/infirm and unable to make a living
- Collaborative projects that avoid duplication of other services in the community are a high priority.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Myron Stratton Home Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.