NALMS Achievement Awards: Jim Flynn Outstanding Corporation Award
North American Lake Management Society (NALMS)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 15, 2018
Applicant type: For-Profit Business
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: North AmericaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Jim Flynn Outstanding Corporation Award is given annually to recognize and honor the corporation considered to have made the most significant contributions to NALMS goals and objectives.
The specific goals of NALMS, as spelled out in the Constitution and Bylaws, are to:
- Facilitate the exchange of information on the technical and administrative aspects of managing lakes and their watersheds.
- Promote public awareness of lake ecosystems.
- Encourage public support for national, state or provincial, and local programs promoting management of lakes and their watersheds.
- Provide guidance to public and private agencies involved in or planning management activities for lakes and their watersheds.
- Improve the professional status of all persons engaged in any aspect of managing lakes and their watersheds.
- Identify needs and encourage research on lake ecology and watershed management.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Current NALMS board members, and members of the NALMS Awards Committee are not eligible for nomination.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NALMS Achievement Awards: Jim Flynn Outstanding Corporation Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.