NALMS Achievement Awards: Secchi Disk Award
North American Lake Management Society (NALMS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 15, 2020
Applicant type: Research Scientist Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: North AmericaView website Save
About this funder:
To forge partnerships among citizens, scientists, and professionals to foster the management and protection of lakes and reservoirs for today and tomorrow.
NALMS is not focused on professionals, academic researchers, or any smaller interest group alone. Rather NALMS is a melting pot, welcoming anyone interested in lakes.
NALMS goals are:
- To promote the exchange of information on aspects of managing lakes and their watersheds.
- To promote public awareness of lake ecosystems.
- To encourage public support for promoting management of lakes and their watersheds.
- To provide guidance to agencies involved in management activities for lakes and their watersheds.
- To boost the professional status of those engaged in managing lakes and their watersheds.
- To identify needs and encourage research on lake ecology and watershed management.
Secchi Disk Award
The Secchi Disk Award is given annually to recognize and honor the NALMS member who has made the most significant contributions to the goals and objectives of the society.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Secchi Disk Award nominations must be NALMS members.
- Any individual or entity may submit nominations.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Current NALMS board members, and members of the NALMS Awards Committee are not eligible for nomination.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NALMS Achievement Awards: Secchi Disk Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.