Nantucket Fund for Emergency Relief
Community Foundation for NantucketSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Affordable Housing Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Nantucket County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: Nantucket County, MassachusettsView website Save
About this funder:
The Nantucket Fund for Emergency Relief will address immediate and long-term needs stemming from the COVID-19 crisis.
Grants will focus on providing operational assistance to our Island’s nonprofit human service providers. The goal of this fund is to sustain critical care and services during this pandemic. Examples include:
- Access to Food and Nutrition Services.
- Housing Related Support.
- Behavioral Health and Addiction Services.
- Access to Healthcare for our Island’s vulnerable populations.
- Essential services for our Elder community.
- Groups or agencies who provide critical services to our community who are unable to do so due to mandated closures.
We realize that this situation is fluid, and not every need has been identified. The Community Foundation is committed to being flexible during this challenging time.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.