National Bank of Arizona (NBAZ) Charities' Grant
Arizona Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: Arizona
NBAZ Charities is an employee-giving fund that seeks to provide support and resources to non-profit agencies that are dedicated to improving lives in Arizona.
NBAZ Charities will accept proposals that benefit and support:
- Affordable Housing
- Economic Development
- Arts and Culture
- Community Services
- Health/Human Services
- Neighborhood Stabilization
Funding Request Range for 2017
NBAZ Charities will accept one grant proposal per qualified nonprofit organization (NPO) per grant cycle. For 2017, grant proposals may be submitted for a minimum of $1,000 up to a maximum of $5,000. Grants will be awarded based on available funds. A qualified organization is only eligible for one grant/award per calendar year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any Arizona 501(c)(3) organization, government agency, tribal entity, or school that operates with fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- Religious organizations may apply for funding of non-sectarian programs.
- Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service delivery based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status must use a fiscal agent to apply on their behalf.
- Fiscal agents must have a visible profile on the ACF website, and also be a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Applicant organization must be fully authorized by its board and other applicable partners/collaborators to submit this application.
- Funds awarded will be provided only to organizations or programs serving the geographic boundaries of the state of Arizona.
- Organizations that receive other monetary donations or sponsorship from National Bank of Arizona will not be eligible for employee-funded grants.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the National Bank of Arizona (NBAZ) Charities' Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.