NCIS Conference Support Grant
National Coalition of Independent ScholarsSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $250
Next deadline: Apr 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The National Coalition of Independent Scholars is pleased to offer the NCIS Conference Support Grant to help finance our members' participation in professional conferences. The grant will be $250, and will be awarded twice a year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants for NCIS membership:
- Scholars who are not affiliated with an institution of higher learning in a tenure track position
- Contingent faculty or part-time faculty
- Grant eligibility:
- Approval to participate in an upcoming conference in one of the following capacities:
- To present a paper
- To chair a session
- To appear on a discussion panel or roundtable
- To comment on a session.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. To apply for the grant, you must have current NCIS membership, continuous membership for the two years prior to application and at least one year after the completion of the proposed project.
- Grants are awarded for upcoming conferences and are not available for previous conference participation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NCIS Conference Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.