NCIS Conference Support Grant
National Coalition of Independent ScholarsSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $250
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2020, Jun 1, 2020
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The National Coalition of Independent Scholars is pleased to offer the NCIS Conference Support Grant to help finance our members' participation in professional conferences. The grants are each for $250, and are awarded three times a year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please note that you need to have been a Full Member of NCIS in good standing for 18 months prior to the date of application.
- Approved participation in an upcoming conference in one of the following capacities: to present a paper, to chair a session, to appear on a discussion panel or roundtable, and/or to comment on a session.
- Current paid-up NCIS full membership, and continuous membership for the 18 months prior to application
- Applicants may not have been awarded an NCIS Conference Support Grant or Research Grant during the 18 months prior to submission.
- Grants are awarded for upcoming Conferences and are not available retrospectively.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. To apply for the grant, you must have current NCIS membership, continuous membership for the two years prior to application and at least one year after the completion of the proposed project.
- Associate members are not eligible for NCIS Conference Support Grants.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NCIS Conference Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.