Native Plant Society of New Mexico Grant
Native Plant Society of New MexicoSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Native Plant Society of New Mexico is a non-profit organization that strives to educate the public about native plants by promoting knowledge of plant identification, ecology, and uses; fostering plant conservation and the preservation of natural habitats; supporting botanical research; and encouraging the appropriate use of native plants to conserve water, land, and wildlife.
Grants are awarded to individual projects that are aligned with our mission. For example, you can request for a grant to pay for the cost of a specific native plant conservation program, an invasive species removal effort, or to buy the materials needed for a specific habitat restoration in New Mexico. We ask that you acknowledge our support in any publication resulting from your project.
One Year Grants - Successful grant applicants are required to submit a written report (template provided) due at the end of the calendar year in which you received your grant.
Multi-year Grants - Projects spanning more than one year can only be funded a year at a time. A progress report and a new application by the end of the funded year will be considered for a new round of support.
We also appreciate one of the following:
- A poster describing the project, to be displayed at the NPSNM annual conference
- A short article (600 to 1000 words) for publication in the NPSNM quarterly newsletter. Please submit these articles to cartergrantapps"at"gmail.com. Subject line: Attention Newsletter Editor
- A presentation about your project at a Native Plant Society chapter meeting
Grants and donations are limited to a maximum of $1500 with rare exceptions. However, applicants are encouraged to combine our grants with additional funding from other partners as may be needed to strengthen the basis of their project
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Society will consider funding for any project within or adjacent to New Mexico that contributes to the goals of the Society.
- Successfully funded projects have been awarded for education, research, and conservation projects.
- Currently we would particularly like to assist in conservation projects.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Native Plant Society of New Mexico Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.