Ann Miller Gonzalez Graduate Research Grant
Native Plant Society of TexasSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Texas
Location of residency: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Native Plant Society of Texas
Promoting research, conservation and utilization of native plants and plant habitats of Texas through education, outreach and example.
We are a non-profit organization supported by grants, donations and member dues.
Ann Miller Gonzalez Graduate Research Grants
The Native Plant Society of Texas will award research grants to university graduate students for academic research related to Texas native plants and/or to conservation and restoration of native-plant habitats of Texas. The awards are named for an early supporter of Texas native plants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must
- be enrolled in a graduate program in biology, botany, horticulture, landscape design, or related field at an accredited university or college in Texas; and
- be pursuing research related to Texas native plants and/or to conservation and restoration of native-plant habitats of Texas.
- The emphasis on native plants is essential to qualifying for the grant.
- You may not use grant money to pay yourself a salary.
- You may not use grant money to pay your tuition.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ann Miller Gonzalez Graduate Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.