NCCF: Relief, Recovery & Reimagine Grants Program
Northern Chautauqua Community FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environment Employment Services Community Development & Revitalization Human & Social Services Humanities & Social Science Health & Medicine Art & Culture Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Chautauqua County, New York
Location of residency: Chautauqua County, New YorkView website Save
About this funder:
The NCCF provides grants and support to a wide variety of charitable organizations. We are structured to support the most pressing needs in the community today and, as these needs change, so will our funding focus. In addition, we identify current and emerging issues, stimulate resources to address those needs and help our community prepare for the future.
The Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation is a nonprofit community organization established in 1986 for the betterment of all community residents. To us, northern Chautauqua is more than a geographic region – it’s the place we call home. Because of that, we have worked hard to build a strong understanding of how it can be improved. Over the years, the NCCF has helped to create and fund many projects that enhance the lives of those who live here. Our interest areas span from arts and culture to the environment, to health and human services, to neighborhood revitalization, and beyond.
NCCF Relief, Recovery & Reimagine Grants Program
The NCCF understands that in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic our ability to assist in addressing current and future community needs is important. We have created a short grant application to apply for funding needed as a result of COVID and to strengthen nonprofit capacity as we address new and emerging needs. Grantees have the freedom to expend grant funds as they deem appropriate to support their organization. Limited reporting will be required. As you adapt to our new world, you will face decisions; some may be difficult. We encourage you to take this opportunity, reimagine your organization, and make the necessary changes to create a stronger, more sustainable organization.
Grants for general operating expenses are available to organizations who are experiencing:
- Increased demand for services.
- Loss of revenue due to program cancellations, reduction in government funding, and/or loss of fundraising revenue.
- Significant reopening costs.
- Increased costs to continue operations with new COVID-19 response changes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- 501c3 organizations that have been directly impacted by COVID-19 are eligible to apply. Funding will focus on organizations that:
- Support direct COVID19 recovery.
- Have a history of significantly impacting the community’s quality of life and well-being. (Arts, Culture, Humanities, Health, Human Services, Youth Services, Housing, Employment, Food, Environmental, Community Development organizations are among those eligible to apply).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have pursued outside funding opportunities such as those offered through the CARES Act, CC Crisis Response Fund, and/or other.
- Organizations Excluded from consideration:
- Organizations without 501c3 non-profit status.
- Animal Welfare Organizations.
- Schools and Educational Institutions.
- Youth Sports Organizations.
- Individual Historical Societies.
- Individual Libraries.