Nelson Family Foundation Grant
Nelson Family Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 10, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Research, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Nelson Family Foundation
Established in 2014, the Todd and Shari Nelson Family Foundation supports charitable organizations that create and sustain lasting solutions that enrich the quality of life of present and future generations.
Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals in the communities we serve through health and education initiatives.
From our heart, this foundation was envisioned as an extension of who we are, shaped with a vision of doing wonderful things. We are dedicated to creating opportunities that improve the lives and the futures of those in need, those who strive to be better, and those caring individuals who share in our passions and dedication in making the world a better place. The Nelson Family Foundation is steeped in heritage second only to our strong family values, and it is through those eyes that we look at how we can give back to those in need. There is no greater reward than supporting others.
Todd and Shari’s entire family from their parents down to their kids have had input on the focus of our Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Todd and Shari Nelson Family Foundation supports organizations that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code and are not classified as private foundations under Section 509(a) of the Code
- The Foundation had an initial strategic focus in Wisconsin and is now expanding its reach to Pennsylvania (2018), Ohio (2019) and in Texas (2020).
- Organizations must not discriminate against persons or groups on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious believe.
- Grants cannot be used for debt reduction or political lobbying activities.
- We do not award grants to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Nelson Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.