Nemaha County Development Foundation Fund
Nebraska Community Foundation
Next predicted deadline: Jan 31, 2024 3:00pm PST
Later predicted deadlines: Jul 31, 2024 3:00pm PDT, Jan 31, 2025 3:00pm PST
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Community Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Nemaha County, Nebraska
Location of residency: Nemaha County, Nebraska
Nemaha County, through the spirit of cooperation and collaboration, inspires generations to grow and prosper. It fosters strong leadership promoting emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing.
Nemaha County Future Fund provides opportunities for people to give back, to build an endowment for the future with wise stewardship, and to make a positive impact through local grants.
Nemaha County Future Fund possesses values that mirror those upon which the county built its rural heritage:
- Integrity – demonstrate trust and confidentiality in our actions of the organization’s mission
- Leadership – transparent, effective and dynamic skills that make a difference
- Stewardship – worthwhile and confident in the future of our citizens and community
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For charitable purposes within Nemaha County, Nebraska that shall be deemed meritorious by the Fund Advisory Committee (FAC) of the Nemaha County Foundation Fund, an Affiliated Fund of Nebraska Community Foundation.
- Service must benefit residents of Nemaha County.
- Grantee must operate primarily in Nemaha County.
- Grantee must be a recognized non-profit by the State of Nebraska and the IRS.
- Atkinson Community Foundation Fund
- Brown County Community Fund
- Butler County Area Foundation Fund
- Columbus Area Future Fund
- Hebron Community Foundation Fund
- Imperial Community Foundation Fund
- McCook Community Foundation Fund: Community Grants
- Norfolk Area Community Foundation Fund Grant
- Plattsmouth Community Foundation Fund
- The O'Neill Community Foundation Fund Grant
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”