François Vuilleumier Fund Grants
Neotropical Ornithological Society
Grant amount: Approximately US $1,000
Deadline: Sep 15, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Caribbean, Central America, South America, MexicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The goal of the François Vuilleumier Fund is to provide one or
more awards per year for thesis studies of Neotropical birds conducted by graduate
students from any country in Latin America and the Caribbean (the “Neotropical
Region” as broadly defined by the Neotropical Ornithological Society). The funds are
provided to assist thesis research by students enrolled in an institution in the
Neotropics who have little or no access to funds within their country or at their
institution. Awards will be competitive and are expected to be approximately US$
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students from Latin America and the Caribbean enrolled in a graduate degree program (Masters or Ph.D.) at an institution in the Neotropical Region are eligible to apply.
- Students must be members of the Neotropical Ornithological Society at the time of their application.
- François Vuilleumier funds are expected to be used for thesis research-related expenses including equipment, supplies, travel and living expenses related to field work, etc.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Grant monies will not cover salaries, stipends, travel to meetings, routine living expenses, overhead or indirect costs to the educational institution.
- Students enrolled in institutions from outside the region are ineligible for funding.
- Neither Bachelor nor Post-doctoral students will be funded.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the François Vuilleumier Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.