New Hampshire Agricultural Mini-Grant Program
New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Markets & FoodSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 21, 2021 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: College / University Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Hampshire
Location of residency: New HampshireView website Save
The New Hampshire Agricultural Promotion Mini-Grant Program, administered through the NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, has been established to provide grants for promotional efforts designed to increase the demand for New Hampshire agricultural products in existing markets, as well as to identify new markets and build product demand.
Mini-Grants are intended to match organizational funds. All matching funds shall be documented by the applicant. No other NH Dept. of Agriculture, Markets & Food grant funds may be used to match. Projects must be completed within the calendar year period following the approval of the application. Exceptions may be allowed upon written explanation of the delay. Funds will be distributed to approved applicants based on availability in a given fiscal year.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Publicity/ public relations
- Website promotion
- Point-of-purchase materials
- Printing & distribution of brochures, or other promotional
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be accepted from organizations or commodity groups engaged in production, marketing or promotion of New Hampshire agricultural products.
- An organization must have an Employer Identification Number (EIN) to be eligible to apply and provide a Certificate of Good Standing from the NH Secretary of State, prior to funds distribution.
- Applicants previously receiving a Mini-Grant are eligible to apply again, but it must be for a new project that has not previously received Mini-Grant funding.
- Only one project may be submitted per group in a given funding round.
- Applicants should not decrease commitment of overall funds for advertising and promotion.
- Source of Product: The product (s) being promoted must be New Hampshire grown or processed agricultural food, fiber, livestock or horticultural crops.
- Preference will be given to new efforts for the applicant to improve new and existing markets.
- No grant may exceed 50% of the total cost of the promotional project.
- Funds should not be used for programs the applicant’s organization is already funding.
- No funds shall be used for administrative costs, salaries, overhead.
- Individual businesses are not eligible.
- If completion of a previous Mini-Grant project has been delayed, the organization is not eligible for new funding until the prior project is finished and substantiating reports submitted.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the New Hampshire Agricultural Mini-Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.