New Jersey Wine Industry Project Grants
State of New Jersey Department of AgricultureSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 19, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The New Jersey Wine Industry Advisory Council (NJWIAC) under the auspices of the New Jersey Department of Agriculture administers the research, development and promotional efforts based on funds collected from taxable gallons sold by the wine industry. These funds must be expended consistent with the recommendations of the NJWIAC through a grant process based on the following criteria and points scale up to 100. Grants will be awarded to those applicants receiving the highest score based on the application submitted, subject to the availability of funds.
The New Jersey Department of Agriculture/ New Jersey Wine Industry Advisory Council (NJWIAC) awards grants for wine industry projects to address one or more of the following:
- research concerning vitacultural and winemaking processes,
- market development, and/or
- promotion programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant applications submitted by organizations, cooperatives, partnerships, corporations, and other multi-member entities MUST be accompanied by a list of members, and major stakeholders (10% or more) in order for the grant to be considered.
- This requirement does not pertain to universities, school boards, institutions or government entities.
- Applications must benefit all grape growers and wine producers.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the New Jersey Wine Industry Project Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.