New Jersey Wine Industry Project Grants
State of New Jersey Department of AgricultureSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Viticulture
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save
The New Jersey Wine Industry Advisory Council (NJWIAC) under the auspices of the New Jersey Department of Agriculture administers the research, development and promotional efforts based on funds collected from taxable gallons sold by the wine industry. These funds must be expended consistent with the recommendations of the NJWIAC through a grant process based on the following criteria and points scale up to 100. Grants will be awarded to those applicants receiving the highest score based on the application submitted, subject to the availability of funds.
The New Jersey Department of Agriculture/ New Jersey Wine Industry Advisory Council (NJWIAC) awards grants for wine industry projects to address one or more of the following:
- research concerning vitacultural and winemaking processes,
- market development, and/or
- promotion programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant applications submitted by organizations, cooperatives, partnerships, corporations, and other multi-member entities MUST be accompanied by a list of members, and major stakeholders (10% or more) in order for the grant to be considered.
- This requirement does not pertain to universities, school boards, institutions or government entities.
- Applications must benefit all grape growers and wine producers.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”