BCBS New Mexico: Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant
BlueCross BlueShield - Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: May 31, 2020 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: New MexicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Physical Activity
- Disease Prevention and Management
- Supporting Safe Environments
If your organization shares our goal to improve the health and wellness of children through these areas, we invite you to apply online.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In addition to aligning with one or more of the focus areas, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- The grant must directly impact individuals of New Mexico.
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal.
- Health Care Service Corporation and its individual state health insurance plans are unable to fund organizations or projects with written policies that discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the BCBS New Mexico: Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.