BCBS New Mexico: Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant
BlueCross BlueShield - Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC)Suggest an update
Predicted deadline: Aug 31, 2021 3:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Nutrition & Healthy Eating Child Welfare Services Children’s Mental Health Children’s Health & Pediatrics Physical Fitness Family Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Indigenous Group, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: New MexicoView website Save
- Physical Activity
- Disease Prevention and Management
- Supporting Safe Environments
If your organization shares our goal to improve the health and wellness of children through these areas, we invite you to apply online.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In addition to aligning with one or more of the focus areas, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- The grant must directly impact individuals of New Mexico.
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal.
- Health Care Service Corporation and its individual state health insurance plans are unable to fund organizations or projects with written policies that discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”