New Yankee Stadium: Large Grants
New Yankee Stadium Community Benefits Fund
Next predicted deadline: Mar 26, 2022
Later predicted deadlines: May 21, 2022
Grant amount: US $1,501 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Economic Services & Development Human & Social Services Design Theater Music Art & Culture Sports & Athletics Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Bronx County, New York
Location of residency: Bronx County, New York
The New Yankee Stadium Community Benefits Fund, Inc. ("Fund") is a not- for-profit organized under and operating pursuant to the laws of the state of New York. It came into existence in conjunction with the construction of the new Yankee Stadium, and it solidifies the partnership between the Yankee organization and the people of the Bronx.
It was created for the purpose of providing funds to service the civic, socio-economic and/or educational needs of the communities of Bronx County, the stimulation of community interest in sports, music, the arts, theatre, design, and providing related assistance and supportive services for residents of Bronx County, connected with the foregoing purposes or in advancement thereof, but not for the pecuniary profit or financial gain of its members, directors or officers, except as permitted under Article 5 of the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law, and Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
The New Yankees Stadium Community Benefits Fund’s mission is to give grants to improve the quality of life in the Bronx by addressing civic, socioeconomic and or educational needs and providing recreational, social arts, health, and cultural opportunities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be Bronx based to apply
- Organizations who are not a 501(c)(3) may apply using a Fiscal Conduit
- Fiscal Conduits must submit all required documentation as listed on page 2 of this application
- Schools are eligible to apply for funding
- For Elementary Schools & High Schools- a Maximum Grant up to $5,000 will be considered
- For Higher Education- a Maximum Grant up to $5,000 will be considered
- Organizations may apply for 3 consecutive years and then must skip a year before applying again
- For example: If you received funding in 2014, 2015 & 2016 you will NOT be eligible to apply for 2017
- Political contributions
- Religious purposes
- Start-up groups/organizations- must be in existence for at least 3 years.
- Ticket purchases (for dinners, golf outings, or similar fundraising events)
- One Day Events (such as street fairs, parades, etc.)
- Permanent funding
- Capital Improvements (building, repairs, property improvement)
- Personnel Services, Salary and Administrative expense
- Consultant Fees
Find similar good fit grants?
See for yourself how we help our customers save 3 hours a week and find new grant opportunities by trying Instrumentl for 14-days free.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”