New York Flora Association Research Awards
New York Flora AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500
Anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The New York Flora Association was founded in 1990 with the goal of promoting field botany and a greater understanding of the plants that grow wild in New York State. The goals of the organization are:
- to promote the study of New York State's Flora;
- to encourage the production of botanical publications that are educational to the public and beneficial to the scientific community;
- to provide an umbrella organization for field and herbarium botanists that can represent their points of view;
- to serve as an information exchange for botanically related organizations and botanists active in New York State;
- to foster the pursuit of common interests;
- to support the continued development of the New York Flora Atlas; and
- to promote conservation of native plants and natural communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This award is designed to promote botanical research in the state of New York.
- Proposals may be submitted by NYFA members and non-member students conducting research relating to the flora of New York, especially when a substantial portion of the work occurs within the state.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the New York Flora Association Research Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.