The Medical Funds Grant
Seattle FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 23, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Research
Location of project: Washington
Location of residency: King County, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Seattle Foundation administers the Medical Funds program to support medical research of potential benefit to the community and to address specific healthcare needs.
- Grants will be given to requests for specific equipment.
- Preference will be given to organizations/institutions with the capacity to disseminate research findings and who receive regular support from other recognized funding sources (including the federal government).
- These funds are not to be used for patient care. Research activities can include patient care, but the primary purpose of these grants is to support the purchase of equipment used in medical research.
- Highest priority will be given to equipment requests that benefit multiple investigators.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicant organizations must be located primarily in King County and qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Medical Funds Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.