NICF: Starke County Emergency Relief Fund Grant
Northern Indiana Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Basic Human Needs Social Isolation Human & Social Services Affordable Housing Addiction & Substance Abuse Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Child Care Services Domestic Violence Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Starke County, Indiana
Location of residency: Starke County, IndianaView website Save
About this funder:
Starke County Emergency Relief Fund Grant
These grants are intended to support local charitable organizations or programs that help those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in Starke County Indiana. No application deadline.
Criteria for Grant Requests:
The Starke County Community Foundation will consider grant requests to:
- Assist nonprofits serving vulnerable populations with basic needs. (food, housing, living expenses, transportation costs, childcare costs, etc.) High priority.
- Fund programming to address pandemic related issues such as mental health, substance abuse, domestic abuse and other social service programs. High priority.
- Assist nonprofit organizations that are experiencing staffing and/or volunteer gaps due to quarantines and social distancing.
- Assist nonprofit organizations with operating shortfalls due to the pandemic.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and public agencies are eligible to apply for additional funds as needs arise.