Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust Grants
Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Texas
Location of residency: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Description of Funding Opportunity
The Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust was created to support a variety of charitable causes. There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust primarily supports organizations located in Texas.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust primarily supports organizations located in Texas.
- Preference may be given for grants for the following organizations and purposes:
- Boys Club of Bryan
- Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center
- First Presbyterian Church, Bryan, Texas
- Organizations supported by the Texas Presbyterian Foundation
- Goodland Academy (formerly Goodland Presbyterian Children’s Home), Hugo, Oklahoma
- Heard Natural Science Museum, McKinney, Texas
- Educational Scholarships
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.