Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust Grants
Nina Heard Astin Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Deadline: Jul 31, 2020
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Education Animal Welfare - General Health & Medicine Humanities & Social Science Environment Religion & Spirituality Human & Social Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Texas
Location of residency: TexasView website Save
About this funder:
Description of Funding Opportunity
The Nina Heard Astin Charitable Trust was created to support a variety of charitable causes. There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust primarily supports organizations located in Texas.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust primarily supports organizations located in Texas.
- Preference may be given for grants for the following organizations and purposes:
- Boys Club of Bryan
- Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center
- First Presbyterian Church, Bryan, Texas
- Organizations supported by the Texas Presbyterian Foundation
- Goodland Academy (formerly Goodland Presbyterian Children’s Home), Hugo, Oklahoma
- Heard Natural Science Museum, McKinney, Texas
- Educational Scholarships
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”