Non-Reimbursable Project Investment Grants
Colorado Department of Natural Resources (CO DNR)
Deadline: Aug 1, 2022
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Freshwater Conservation Water Resource Management
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: Colorado
The CWCB offers numerous loans and grants to water providers and other entities statewide for a variety of water-related projects, studies, planning documents, awareness campaigns and other activities.Colorado’s most comprehensive water information resource, the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) was created to provide policy direction on water issues.
Funding for Non-Reimbursable Project Investments is very limited and utilizes money from the Construction Fund. The funds are to be used primarily for:
- Water-related projects or studies of statewide impact or importance.
- Feasibility Studies and projects designed to address statewide, region-wide or basin-wide water issues.
Projects eligible for the Non-reimbursable Project Investment Grant Program include:
- Projects, programs or studies of statewide impact or importance, such as:
- Administration of compact-entitled waters;
- Facilitation of solutions to regional water supply problems;
- Addressing federal water rights issues;
- Recovery or conservation of threatened or endangered species within riparian ecosystems;
- Development and management of a state monitoring system for collection and development of hydrologic and climatologic data; and
- River restoration and floodplain management projects affecting agriculture, recreation or other industries that economically impact significant areas of the state.
- Feasibility studies and demonstration projects designed to answer questions related to statewide water issues or that have significant potential to result in a CWCB Water Project Loan.
In general matching funds will increase the likelihood of the Grant approval for those programs that do not require matching funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any private or public entity that can contract with the state and that can establish and document the need for the project can apply.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Colorado Department of Natural Resources (CO DNR) by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”