Non-Reimbursable Project Investment Grants
Colorado Department of Natural Resources (CO DNR)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2018
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The CWCB offers numerous loans and grants to water providers and other entities statewide for a variety of water-related projects, studies, planning documents, awareness campaigns and other activities.Colorado’s most comprehensive water information resource, the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) was created to provide policy direction on water issues.
Funding for Non-Reimbursable Project Investments is very limited and utilizes money from the Construction Fund. The funds are to be used primarily for:
- Water-related projects or studies of statewide impact or importance.
- Feasibility Studies and projects designed to address statewide, region-wide or basin-wide water issues.
Projects eligible for the Non-reimbursable Project Investment Grant Program include:
- Projects, programs or studies of statewide impact or importance, such as:
- Administration of compact-entitled waters;
- Facilitation of solutions to regional water supply problems;
- Addressing federal water rights issues;
- Recovery or conservation of threatened or endangered species within riparian ecosystems;
- Development and management of a state monitoring system for collection and development of hydrologic and climatologic data; and
- River restoration and floodplain management projects affecting agriculture, recreation or other industries that economically impact significant areas of the state.
- Feasibility studies and demonstration projects designed to answer questions related to statewide water issues or that have significant potential to result in a CWCB Water Project Loan.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any private or public entity that can contract with the state and that can establish and document the need for the project can apply.
- In general matching funds will increase the likelihood of the Grant approval for those programs that do not require matching funds.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Non-Reimbursable Project Investment Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.