Norcliffe Foundation Grant
The Norcliffe Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Clallam County, Island County, Jefferson County, King County, Kitsap County, Lewis County, Mason County, Pierce County, San Juan County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Thurston County, Whatcom County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Washington: Clallam County, Island County, Jefferson County, King County, Kitsap County, Lewis County, Mason County, Pierce County, San Juan County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Thurston County, Whatcom County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Norcliffe Foundation is a private nonprofit family foundation established in 1952 by Paul Pigott for the purpose of improving the quality of life of all people in the community by the application of financial and human resources. Succeeding generations of the family have continued to support The Foundation in this tradition.
Areas of support include education, health, social services, civic improvement, religion, culture and the arts, the environment, historic preservation, and youth programs. No grants are given to individuals or to organizations to finance debts.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are given to nonprofit organizations with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code that are located in the Puget Sound Region.
- Geographical Areas - Puget Sound Area of Washington State
- Categories : The Norcliffe Foundation provides grants in the areas of health, education, social services, civic improvement, religion, culture and the arts, the environment, historic preservation and youth programs.
- The following types of support are eligible:
- Capital: building
- capital equipment
- challenge/matching grants from others
- land acquisition
- new projects
- The following types of support are maybe eligible:
- multi-year funding
- operating funds
- renewable funding
- web sites
- start up funds
- technical assistance
- social enterprise development
- The Norcliffe Foundation excludes from consideration grants to:
- Organizations without tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations for deficit financing.
- Individuals on their own behalf or for the benefit of specific individuals.
- The following types of support are never awarded:
- Emergency funds
- Grants to individuals
- match employee giving
- program related inves. (PRIs)/loans
- Fundraising efforts - development campaigns, fundraising events, sponsorship, etc.
- In-kind services
- Volunteer/loaned executive
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Norcliffe Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.