North Carolina Herpetological Society Grant Program
North Carolina Herpetological Society
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The North Carolina Herpetological Society's grants program supports herpetological research, conservation, and education projects by members of the NCHS. Grants ranging up to $1,000 will be awarded on an annual basis, as funding is available. Since 1995, the NCHS has awarded $35,705 in grant money to 68 research projects.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants must be current NCHS members.
- Research and conservation projects concerned with Endangered, Threatened, Special Concern, or declining species are encouraged, but other projects will be considered.
- Applications will be accepted from individuals only, and only one application per year per member will be accepted.
- We fund research in any geographic location, but only current NCHS members are eligible, so become a member today.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Applications received after the deadline may not be considered for funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the North Carolina Herpetological Society Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.