North Idaho Action Fund Grant
Idaho Community Foundation (ICF)
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $30,000
Deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Bonner County, Boundary County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
North Idaho Action Fund
Grants up to $30,000 are awarded to organizations and projects working to improve access to and the quality of behavioral health programs that benefit residents of Bonner and Boundary Counties, Idaho.
“Behavioral health programs” include, but are not limited to:
- Psychiatric or psychotherapy treatment
- Substance abuse treatment
- Suicide prevention and education
- Group or individual therapy or counseling
- Inpatient or outpatient treatment
- Ancillary programs designed to support those in behavioral health treatment (e.g. transportation, housing assistance, food security, child care, etc.)
Most grant awards will likely range from $5,000 to $30,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations eligible to apply include tax exempt organizations with current 501(c)(3) public charity status and governmental agencies or departments, including public education institutions.
- ICF will occasionally fund projects initiated by organizations that do not have current federal tax exempt status if the organization secures a qualifying tax exempt fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations may be located outside Bonner and Boundary Counties, as long as funded programs and projects benefit residents located within those counties.
- Each organization may submit only one application per year.
- Prior grant recipients may apply again the following year. Final report on previous grant must be submitted before funds for the current year can be awarded.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the North Idaho Action Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.