Northeast Kingdom Fund
Vermont Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 3, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Vermont: Caledonia County, Essex County, Orleans County
Location of residency: Counties in Vermont: Caledonia County, Essex County, Orleans CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Northeast Kingdom Fund is interested in supporting opportunities in which a modest grant can leverage a new idea or other grant dollars, or make possible a project or idea that will benefit the people and communities in the Northeast Kingdom. Applicants must demonstrate that the beneficiaries of a grant from the Northeast Kingdom Fund will be the people and communities of the Northeast Kingdom.
The Northeast Kingdom Fund review committee, made up of residents from the Kingdom, will make funding recommendations to the Foundation.
The Northeast Kingdom Fund has two tracks for competitive grant applications: Mini-Grants ($500 - $1,000) and Sustaining Grants ($1,001 - $5,000).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants must be nonprofit organizations whose primary service area is in the Northeast Kingdom; or schools or municipal entities located in Orleans, Essex, or Caledonia County.
- Nonprofit organizations or community groups who do not have 501(c)(3) status may apply for grant awards if another tax-exempt organization, school, or municipality acts as a fiscal sponsor.
- Discrimination Policy:
- No person in the United States shall, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity (as defined in paragraph 249(c)(4) of title 18, United States Code), sexual orientation, marital or parental status, political affiliation, military service, physical or mental ability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds made available (meaning any funds having a competitive application process) by the Vermont Community Foundation, and any other program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds appropriated for grants, cooperative agreements, and other assistance administered by the Foundation.
- Applicants must employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Applicants must demonstrate that the beneficiaries of a grant from the Northeast Kingdom Fund will be the people and communities of the Northeast Kingdom.
- In general, the fund is not able to support capital campaigns, normal operating expenses, or deficit funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Northeast Kingdom Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.