NCCF Environmental Fund Program
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Jan 10, 2019 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Government Entity Nonprofit Working Professional College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Chautauqua County, New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Northern Chautauqua Environmental Fund supports programs that promote local environmental education, particularly as it relates to Lake Erie and its watershed.
A broad range of educational activities will be funded, including educational events, hands-on educational experiences, stipends for internships and lectures. Research projects are permitted, providing that the research is shared in a useful manner.
It is the mission of the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation to enrich the area in which we live and work. To this end, the Foundation has five primary goals:
- to be a catalyst for the establishment of endowments to benefit the community both now and in the future
- to provide a vehicle for donors’ varied interests
- to promote local philanthropy
- to serve as a steward of funds
- to provide leadership and resources in addressing local challenges and opportunities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Environmental organizations that are recognized as non-profit tax exempt under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Educational institutions and other public agencies (agencies of the state, county or local government) are eligible to apply.
- Individuals interested in applying for a grant must be affiliated with an eligible organization.
- Priority will be given to applications involving Lake Erie or its watershed.
- Grants will not be made for lobbying or political purposes.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NCCF Environmental Fund Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.