Northland Community Foundation Grant
Greater Kansas City Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $46,300
Anticipated deadline: Feb 6, 2021
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Clay County, Platte County
Location of residency: Counties in Missouri: Clay County, Platte CountyView website Save
About this funder:
The Northland Community Foundation (NCF), an affiliate of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, seeks to improve the quality of life in the Northland by increasing charitable giving, connecting donors to community needs they care about and providing leadership on critical community issues. By using an RFP approach, NCF aims to solicit the best thinking of nonprofit organizations, public sector agencies, research institutions, and other entities serving Clay and Platte counties.
The NCF Advisory Board will evaluate grant proposals on a competitive basis and consider the following criteria:
- Innovative and effective strategies for creating sustainable charitable programs/projects in Clay and Platte Counties.
- Clarity of project description and project activities.
- Meaningful benchmarks and indicators of success.
- Organizational capacity to implement project – including expertise, staffing and leadership, operational and fiscal management.
- Ability to leverage financial, human, and technical resources leading to a greater impact (collaborative effort).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to organizations with a 501(c)(3) designation, public agencies, collaborations of nonprofits and public agencies, or other entities that have a charitable purpose with a Clay or Platte County, Missouri presence and mailing address.
- Applicants must have a Reviewed nonprofit profile on the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation's nonprofit search
- Preference will be given to organizations with a primary focus in one of the following areas of interest:
- Community Development;
- Education/Youth Services ;
- Health and Life Science;
- Social Services.
- NCF will not provide grants for:
- Individual Needs;
- Scholarships ;
- Capital campaign requests;
- Social, labor, veterans, alumni or fraternal organizations;
- Political causes, candidates or legislative lobbying efforts;
- Budget deficits or debt reductions ;
- Recreational sporting events or athletic teams ;
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in a significant project that is nonsectarian and benefits a broad base in the community;
- Multi-year funding ;
- Bricks and mortar.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Northland Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.