Northrop Grumman Corporation Corporate Contributions
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Northrop Grumman does not accept unsolicited requests for funding. If your requests meets the criteria outlined and you wish to discuss the possibility of funding for a grant in one of our communities, please contact a member of our Corporate Citizenship Team. You will need an invitation code to apply.
Northrop Grumman Corporation recognizes its obligations to its shareholders, employees, customers, and communities. Through the Contributions Program, the Company seeks to address critical issues and needs by providing financial assistance. The Corporation is committed to be a responsible corporate citizen and support communities, projects and organizations, particularly where our employees live and work, with financial, in-kind and volunteer resources.
The company focuses a substantial portion of its contributions on programs which address:
- services for veterans and the military,
- health and human services, as well as
- the environment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding is provided to accredited schools and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Consideration for support for Charter Schools will be given to:
- those with open enrollment, and
- those held to the same standards as other public schools.
- Organization's programs and services must be available to all in the community.
- We do not provide grants to:
- religious organizations;
- political groups;
- fraternal organizations;
- athletic groups or activities;
- charter schools; (see exception in Eligibility)
- bands or choirs;
- capital campaigns;
- organizations providing services primarily to animals;
- communities outside of the United States;
- organizations whose programs discriminate based on:
- national origin;
- gender identity/expression;
- sexual orientation;
- marital/parental status;
- pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions;
- genetic information;
- military service/veteran status;
- disabled veteran;
- recently separated veteran;
- other protected veteran;
- Armed Forces service medal veteran; or
- any other characteristic protected by law.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Northrop Grumman Corporation Corporate Contributions by joining Instrumentl.