Northrop Grumman Corporation Corporate Contributions
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Military & Veterans Services Environment Human & Social Services Environmental Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
NOTE: Northrop Grumman does not accept unsolicited requests for funding. If your requests meets the criteria outlined and you wish to discuss the possibility of funding for a grant in one of our communities, please contact a member of our Corporate Citizenship Team. An invitation letter is required in order to submit a request for funding.
Northrop Grumman seeks to support and strengthen the communities where our employees work and live. In addition to in-kind and volunteer resources, Northrop Grumman grants help make the lives of the people in our communities better, safer, successful and more resilient. Our Charitable Contributions program provides funding to state / government – accredited schools and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations which provide programming or services addressing STEM education, particularly engineering and technology programs, veterans and the military, health and human services, and the environment. In addition, grant requests are reviewed to ensure they are in line with community goals and our strategic priorities which include education, employee engagement and strengthening the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding is provided to accredited schools and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Organization's programs and services must be available to all in the community.
- As a rule, we do not provide grants to:
- Organizations whose programs discriminate based on race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, military service/veteran status, disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Religious schools, colleges/universities or departments (within eligible schools) whose primary focus is to promote religious beliefs (includes seminaries)
- Political groups
- Fraternal organizations and member-based service organizations
- Athletic groups or activities, including charity-benefit sporting events;
- Charter schools*
- *Consideration for support for Charter Schools will be given to those with 1) open enrollment and those 2) held to the same standards as other public schools.
- Bands or choirs
- Capital campaigns
- Organizations providing services primarily to animals
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Northrop Grumman Corporation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”