NPSO Field Research Grants
Native Plant Society of OregonSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $750
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Native Plant Society of Oregon sponsors small field research grants.The objectives of the program are:
- To stimulate basic field research into the biology and distribution of Oregon's native and naturalized flora and vegetation, particularly in the more remote areas of the state.
- To promote native plant conservation through better understanding of Oregon's flora and vegetation and the factors affecting their survival.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals must pertain to native or naturalized plants of Oregon.
- Applicants need not be residents of Oregon, nor NPSO members
- Up to $750 of expenses may be covered per proposal, including:
- Direct costs of travel, meals, lodging, and supplies
- Services such as copying, phone, computer time
- Film and processing if part of final report
- Preference will be given to covering costs associated with field work,
especially research conducted in Oregon east of the 121st meridian.
- Preference will be given to proposals expected to generate data useful for conservation of native plants in the wild.
- Preference will be given to proposals demonstrating cooperation with other organizations or agencies.
- Priority will be given to designation
of the Leighton Ho Field Botany Award as a matching grant for a project
of The Nature Conservancy that otherwise meets the requirements of these
guidelines, with the exception that preference will be for research
conducted west of the 121st meridian.
- Non-eligible expenses include the following:
- Typing and graphics for publication
- Film and processing for personal or other use unrelated to final report
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the NPSO Field Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.