OCCF: Donna Nigh Foundation Grant
Oklahoma City Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $8,000
Deadline: Jul 9, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Oklahoma
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Environmental and Recreational Adaptations
- Classroom Cognition & Developmental Equipment
- Sheltered Workshop Equipment and Activities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must provide direct services to individuals with severe to profound intellectual and or developmental disorder (IDD).
- Organization must be located in the state of Oklahoma.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, an accredited public or private school or other publicly-supported agency.
- The Donna Nigh Foundation will not accept grant applications requesting funding for special events or capital/maintenance improvements.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the OCCF: Donna Nigh Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.