OCCF: Donna Nigh Foundation Grant
Oklahoma City Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $8,000
Next deadline: Feb 3, 2020
Later deadlines: Jul 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Oklahoma
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Environmental and Recreational Adaptations
- Classroom Cognition & Developmental Equipment
- Sheltered Workshop Equipment and Activities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must provide direct services to individuals with severe to profound intellectual and or developmental disorder (IDD).
- Organization must be located in the state of Oklahoma.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, an accredited public or private school or other publicly-supported agency.
- The Donna Nigh Foundation will not accept grant applications requesting funding for special events or capital/maintenance improvements.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the OCCF: Donna Nigh Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.