ODFW Fish Screening Cost-Share Program
Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife (ODFW)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: For-Profit Business Nonprofit Government Entity Individuals
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Fish Screening Cost-Share Program
Water users may apply for cost share funding and/or a tax credit to assist with the installation of fish screening devices, by-pass devices, and fish ways.
Water users interested in more information on the cost-share program or to apply for cost share assistance are encouraged to contact the screens coordinator for their area.
To request assistance with a fish passage project, please contact your regional field coordinator.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Water users may include: individual users, irrigation districts, state agencies, municipal suppliers, commercial industries, watershed councils, Soil and Water Conservation Districts and others.
- Statewide Fish Passage Priority List can be found here.
- There are a few project types that are ineligible for this program and they include:
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) projects operated solely for hydropower generation,
- projects associated with a water right issued since January 1. 1996, and
- projects with a Federal agency listed as the applicant.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ODFW Fish Screening Cost-Share Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.