Action & Awareness Grants
Ohio Farm Bureau FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $3,000
Next deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation funds programs that create a positive, measurable impact in four core areas of giving.
- Education – Providing grants for professional development programs allowing individuals to advance their knowledge of agriculture, share ideas, and improve people’s lives.
- Environment – Funding sensible solutions that contribute to a healthier, cleaner, and more sustainable Ohio by focusing on increased care for land and water.
- Economic Development – Capturing opportunities that build prosperity, create jobs, and enhance the quality of life for Ohioans by funding projects that spur economic growth in local communities.
- Human-Animal Bond – Promoting the proper care of animals and the many ways they bring quality to human life.
Grant amounts are typically between $1,000 and $3,000 and are provided for a one-year period. Collaborations among organizations are encouraged.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are typically made only to nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code, or who have a sponsoring agency with this status.
- Under certain circumstances, applications organizations that do not meet this criteria, but are providing a charitable program, may be considered.
- In all cases, the applicant organization must deliver services in the State of Ohio and have a clear charitable purpose.
- Grants may be used for:
- general support,
- startup funding for new organizations,
- program expansion, or
- capital for equipment necessary to implement eligible programs.
- Matching funds and/or resources are required.
- Collaborations among organizations are encouraged.
- In order to maintain its focus and achieve a greater impact through the use of its funds, the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation will also generally not support:
- Support to individuals
- Capital campaigns and endowments
- Contests or pageants
- Organizations whose services do not benefit the community at large
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Registration fees
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Action & Awareness Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.