Action & Awareness Grants
Ohio Farm Bureau FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $3,000
Next deadline: Apr 30, 2019
Later deadlines: Oct 2, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation funds programs that create a positive, measurable impact in four core areas of giving.
- Education – Providing grants for professional development programs allowing individuals to advance their knowledge of agriculture, share ideas, and improve people’s lives.
- Environment – Funding sensible solutions that contribute to a healthier, cleaner, and more sustainable Ohio by focusing on increased care for land and water.
- Economic Development – Capturing opportunities that build prosperity, create jobs, and enhance the quality of life for Ohioans by funding projects that spur economic growth in local communities.
- Human-Animal Bond – Promoting the proper care of animals and the many ways they bring quality to human life.
An organization may apply for funds once every twelve months.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are typically made only to nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code, or who have a sponsoring agency with this status.
- Under certain circumstances, applications organizations that do not meet this criteria, but are providing a charitable program, may be considered.
- In all cases, the applicant organization must deliver services in the State of Ohio and have a clear charitable purpose.
- Grants may be used for:
- general support,
- startup funding for new organizations,
- program expansion, or
- capital for equipment necessary to implement eligible programs.
- Matching funds and/or resources are required.
- Collaborations among organizations are encouraged.
- In order to maintain its focus and achieve a greater impact through the use of its funds, the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation will also generally not support:
- Support to individuals
- Capital campaigns and endowments
- Contests or pageants
- Organizations whose services do not benefit the community at large
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Registration fees
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Action & Awareness Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.