Oklahoma City Community Foundation 2020 Disaster Relief Fund Grants
Oklahoma City Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Community Services Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
Location of residency: Oklahoma County, OklahomaView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Please email the letter of inquiry to the foundation. Funding will be considered as it is available.
We are witnessing a crisis never before seen in our lifetime. The disruption caused by COVID-19 is affecting the lives of billions across the globe, as we are required to adapt to new lifestyles for the unforeseeable future. In Oklahoma City, we have responded to many different disasters, and we have responded generously.
This pandemic has forced our government leaders to take unprecedented measures to help slow down the spread of this disease. The Oklahoma City Community Foundation has created the 2020 Disaster Relief Fund that will assist those in our community impacted by the virus, particularly those who are most vulnerable. The fund is flexible and will provide dollars for immediate needs to those seeking medical access, basic needs as well as provide help for our aging citizens.
Higher priorities for funding are as follows:
- Proposals submitted by organizations that serve vulnerable populations, including the elderly
- Proposals that are a direct response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Proposals that are health-related and that address mitigation strategies such as isolation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Qualifying organizations include 501(c)(3) nonprofits, churches, government agencies and schools providing direct services and assistance to individuals who have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Funding preference will be given to organizations working with vulnerable populations, including the elderly.
- Individuals may not apply to receive a grant.
- Lower priorities for funding are as follows:
- Revenue failure or replacement
- General support