Oleson Foundation Grant
Oleson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Deadline: Apr 1, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Michigan: Benzie County, Charlevoix County, Emmet County, Grand Traverse County, Manistee County
Location of residency: Counties in Michigan: Benzie County, Charlevoix County, Emmet County, Grand Traverse County, Manistee CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the Oleson Foundation
Gerald and Frances Oleson started The Oleson Foundation in 1962 — a foundation that was designed to continually perform good works in Northwestern Lower Michigan.
The foundation is so organized that it may accept contributions from any individual or organization.
Income from assets of the foundation as well as principal must be used “exclusively for charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes either directly or by contributions to organizations” carrying out such activities.
The Oleson Foundation’s interests are broad but reflect the wishes of our founders, Gerald and Frances Oleson, to help people help themselves and give the greatest good for the greatest number. We are looking for sustainable, collaborative projects and programs that improve the quality of life for our area residents.
- Contributing to educational organization including the Inland Seas Education Foundation, Manistee Catholic Schools and more.
- To provide protection and stewardship of our precious natural resources including watersheds, wetlands, farmland, forest land and the overall protection of the Great Lakes.
- Community Development
- To provide recreational, cultural and special projects that assist our communities to grow and prosper with respect to our natural resources.
- Health & Human Services
- To provide assistance to people in need and to have high quality health care available to all communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who can apply?
- All applicants must be 501(c) 3 designated non-profit organizations, or hold non-profit status such as schools, units of government, and churches.
- The Oleson Foundation serves the general areas of Grand Traverse, Emmet, Charlevoix, Benzie and Manistee Counties.
- Grants will not be made to individuals, endowments or scholarships.
- Funds of the foundation are not to be used for private profit, or for political purposes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Oleson Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.