Olive Tree Foundation Grant
The Olive Tree Foundation
Predicted deadline: Mar 10, 2024
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $11,000
Fields of work: Youth Development & Leadership Academic Success & Enrichment Civil Rights Historic Preservation Basic Human Needs Adult Education Literacy Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Parks & Public Spaces Art & Culture Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
NOTE: TWe began accepting applications at 12 a.m. March 10, 2023, and reached our submission maximum in 14 hours. Submissions for 2023 are no longer being accepted.
About the Foundation
The Olive Tree Foundation, Inc., is an independent philanthropy established in the United States in 1997.
Our mission: The Olive Tree Foundation strives to support U.S.-based nonprofits that provide food, shelter, medical care and education for those in need; make arts and culture more accessible and equitable; invest in community and youth and adult development; and protect the environment.
Organizations eligible to apply for grants from The Olive Tree Foundation focus on:
- We support nonprofits that provide food for the hungry, shelter the indigent and infirm and provide medical (physical and emotional) care to those in need.
Youth education and development
- OTF support nonprofits that develop the academic skills of youth. Key objectives should include character-building; fostering ethics, teamwork, self-esteem and self-confidence; broadening horizons and aspirations; strengthening unique abilities and talents; developing community awareness and involvement; improving academic, communication and interpersonal skills.
Adult education and development
- We support nonprofits that promote literacy and workforce development through various programs that empower adults to become self-sufficient and self-sustaining.
- We support nonprofits involved in the protection of civil rights and the creation of environmental infrastructures that enhance quality of life in the communities they serve.
Arts and Culture
- We support nonprofits that improve the quality of life in communities through arts and cultural enrichment and/or renovate structures that preserve a historical heritage.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible grant applicants are public agencies or organizations tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Proof of tax exemption status is required with application.
- Organizations NOT eligible for funding from The Olive Tree Foundation are:
- Seeking funding for staff salaries
- Seeking direct support of individuals
- Seeking funding for biomedical research
- Private foundations, as defined under Section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations NOT based/headquartered in the United States
- Fraternal organizations
- Political organizations
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”