ONEOK Foundation Community Investments Grants
ONEOK FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Illinois: Grundy County, Will County, Polk County, Iowa, Counties in Kansas: Barton County, Butler County, Cloud County, Franklin County, Geary County, Grant County, Johnson County, Lyon County, McPherson County, Mitchell County, Pratt County, Reno County, Rice County, Russell County, Saline County, Sedgwick County, Shawnee County, Stevens County, Wyandotte County, Richland County, Montana, Counties in North Dakota: Dunn County, McKenzie County, Stark County, Williams County, Counties in Oklahoma: Blaine County, Bryan County, Canadian County, Creek County, Custer County, Dewey County, Garfield County, Garvin County, Grant County, Kay County, Lincoln County, McClain County, Murray County, Muskogee County, Noble County, Oklahoma County, Okmulgee County, Osage County, Pottawatomie County, Roger Mills County, Rogers County, Tillman County, Tulsa County, Wagoner County, Washington County, Washita County, Woodward County, Counties in Texas: Chambers County, El Paso County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Gray County, Harris County, Hays County, Liberty County, Lubbock County, Martin County, Midland County, Montgomery County, Pecos County, Roberts County, Travis County, Williamson County, Converse County, Wyoming Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Grant requests of $5,000 or less may be submitted online at any time, but should allow four to six weeks for consideration.
- Requests greater than $5,000 are reviewed at the ONEOK Foundation quarterly board meetings in March, June, September and December.
- Requests must be submitted four to six weeks in advance of each meeting to be considered.
ONEOK is a committed and active member in our communities with a dedicated Community Investments department to foster partnerships between our company, our employees and the community. Investing in communities where we have operations and where our employees live and work not only is the right thing to do – it’s also smart business. By contributing financially and through volunteerism, we help build stronger communities and create a better environment for our employees, customers and the general public.
To invest in programs that align with ONEOK values and enhance quality of life and economic well being in the communities where ONEOK operates and where our employees work and live.
Primary focus areas for our community investments are:
- arts and culture,
- community improvement,
- environmental, and
- health and human services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Qualifying Criteria:
- Foundation grants may be awarded only to 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Requests for capital campaigns generally should not exceed one percent of the total capital campaign goal.
- Requests should specify a specific program, project or campaign the funds will be used to support.
- Program or project addresses charitable community-related issues in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and other states where ONEOK and its affiliates operate and where our employees work and live.
- Priority consideration is given to educational programs and health and human services organizations, particularly those with programs helping people to become self-sufficient.
- Qualifying Criteria:
- Foundation grants generally will not be given to private foundations.
- Foundation grants generally will not be given to tax-supported organizations.
- Foundation grants generally will not be made to organizations involved with the prevention of specific health diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- Foundation grants generally will not be given for fund-raising walks or runs that solely benefit a specific organization or cause.
- Foundation grants generally will not be given to religious groups and churches, except for programs or projects that benefit the broad community.
- Foundation grants generally will not be given to individual college preparatory schools or their foundations.
- Foundation grants generally will not be given to individual persons.
- Goods or services may not be received for Foundation grants,
- e.g., participation in golf tournaments,
- reservations at fundraising dinners or
- tickets to special events.
- Requests for general operating will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ONEOK Foundation Community Investments Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.