OR Bird Stamp Program Grant
Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife (ODFW)
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $50,000
Next deadline: Sep 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group For-Profit Business Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Wildlife Division has direct responsibility for monitoring the numbers and health of wildlife species, setting population conservation and management objectives, overseeing wildlife habitat restoration and maintenance, and regulating harvest of game animals. The Oregon Conservation Strategy is a key part of the Division.
Grant applications for Bird Stamp Program may be submitted for habitat development and improvement projects, equipment, surveys and/or research. Projects must benefit waterfowl and upland game birds.
Some habitat projects may require approval by appropriate land use regulatory agencies. ODFW will only release project funds if the project either is not regulated by, or is compatible with, the local comprehensive plan and zoning ordinance.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants are:
- Individual landowners;
- conservation organizations;
- hunting groups;
- watershed councils;
- state and federal agencies;
- school groups;
- corporations; and
- Match funding is not a requirement to apply for ODFW stamp funds, however, providing match funding is encouraged.
- Generally ODFW funds may not be used as match for ODFW grants.
- ODFW will void grant agreements for projects the county determines to be incompatible with the local comprehensive plan and zoning ordinance.
- If the county requires additional local approvals, ODFW will not release project funds until these conditions are satisfied.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the OR Bird Stamp Program Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.