OR Water Project Grants
Oregon Water Resources Department
Grant amount: US $200,000 - US $3,000,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 25, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit Individuals College / University
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In 2013, the Oregon Legislature passed Senate Bill 839, establishing the Water Supply Development Account to provide grants and loans for water projects to evaluate, plan, and develop instream and outof-stream water projects that have economic, environmental and social/cultural benefits. Projects must provide benefits in each of these three categories to be eligible for funding.
Eligible projects include:
- Above-ground storage
- Below-ground storage
- Streamflow protection or restoration
- Water distribution, conveyance or delivery systems in connection with newly developed or existing water
- Other water resource development projects that result in economic, environmental, and social/cultural public benefits
An applicant may apply for a loan and a grant. Loan applicants will be required to provide additional financial information related to their ability to repay the loan. Grants funds are reimbursements of invoiced or expended costs as approved and described in the signed grant agreement.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who can apply?
- Persons as defined in ORS 536.007,
- Indian tribes as defined in ORS 391.802, and
- Non-profit organizations.
- Grants will require a 25 percent cost-share match, which may include in-kind contributions.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the OR Water Project Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.