Oregon Sea Grant Activity and Conference Support Grant
Oregon Sea Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Applicant type: Faculty Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Oregon Sea Grant provides competitive and noncompetitive funding opportunities for university-based researchers who seek to address questions about our oceans, coastlines and their natural and human communities. Projects often involve collaboration among scientists from public and private agencies, and from other parts of the region or the world. Primary funding comes from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, as authorized and appropriated by the US Congress.
Oregon Sea Grant is a catalyst that promotes discovery, understanding, and resilience for Oregon coastal communities and ecosystems.
Activity and Conference Support Process
Purpose: To provide resources to conferences or other activities that support or promote interaction, engagement, or discussion with Oregon Sea Grant (OSG) stakeholders on topical areas that align with OSG strategic efforts.
Requests for funds can be made on an as-needed basis; please allow 60 days for review and support determination.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Oregon Sea Grant provides competitive and noncompetitive funding opportunities for university-based researchers who seek to address questions about our oceans, coastlines and their natural and human communities.
- Special considerations will be given to activities that reflect the breadth of the OSG program.
- Does the activity advance OSG vision and mission?
- Will OSG personnel (staff and/or grantees) benefit from the activity being supported? In other words, would supporting this event be useful to OSG personnel or advance OSG personnel professional development?
- Does the supported activity align with OSG’s non-advocacy, neutral third party philosophy?
- Funds cannot be used to supplement activities already supported by OSG or take the place of existing funds.
- Funds cannot be directly applied towards travel or other individual reimbursements.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Oregon Sea Grant Activity and Conference Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.