Organizational Capacity Building - Executive Transition
Hawai'i Community Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Hawaii
Location of residency: HawaiiView website Save Need help writing this grant?
These grants support nonprofit organizations at the beginning of an executive transition process. The transition from one executive to the next can be an ideal opportunity for the Board of Directors and senior staff to review the organization’s mission, strategic position and direction; and to clarify what skills and qualities it needs in a new Executive Director (ED).
The transition process should be well thought out, communicated appropriately to internal and external audiences, and involve both the Board and staff.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible organizations are those who:
- Are a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3);
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years;
- Have an annual operating budget of at least $350,000 for a minimum of two years;
- and Can demonstrate that its services are high quality and can measure the positive impact it has on the community.
- Once an organization has hired its new Executive Director it is no longer eligible for this RFP.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Organizational Capacity Building - Executive Transition by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.