Orsinger Foundation: Central Texas Grants
Genevieve and Ward Orsinger Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Jan 15, 2019 3:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Sep 28, 2019 3:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Comal County, Guadalupe County, Hays County, Kendall County, Travis County
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Comal County, Guadalupe County, Hays County, Kendall County, Travis CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Genevieve and Ward Orsinger Foundation seeks to improve people's lives by supporting groups and institutions in Bexar County that foster lifelong learning and self-reliance, use the fine arts to enhance quality of life, and support healthy lifestyles.
- Comal, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall and Travis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant applicants must be tax exempt under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
- For all its grant programs, strong preference will be given to
- requests that have funding from other sources and
- existing programs.
- Collaboration with other organizations is also very important to the Foundation.
- The Foundation does not provide grants to individuals or for scholarships, debt reduction, start-ups, capital campaigns, endowments, fundraising events or sponsorships.
- The Genevieve and Ward Orsinger Foundation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity, and therefore, will not support organizations that discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, gender, race, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or religious belief in administration of their employment or service policies.
- Organizations with a past-due follow-up (e.g. final report) from a previous grant may not apply.
- We do not fund 509(a)(3) Supporting Organizations or International Agencies.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Orsinger Foundation: Central Texas Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.