Orskov Foundation: Student Grant
The Orksov FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £2,500
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Afghanistan; Armenia; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Congo; Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The; Côte D'Ivoire; Djibouti; Egypt; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Kyrgyzstan; Lao People's Democratic Republic; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mayotte; Micronesia, Federated States Of; Moldova, Republic of; Mongolia; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Palestine, State of; Papua New Guinea; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Lucia; Samoa; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania, United Republic of; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Vietnam; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Orskov Foundation helps individual students with funding to cover training needs.
The student grants are only provided to help support costs of training at a university or similar organisation other than the university/college in which applicants are registered at the time of the application.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible students MUST be registered for graduate degrees and MUST be able to demonstrate that they have full support from the relevant university department/organisation that they are seeking training from.
- Applications must demonstrate the potential to alleviate poverty and/or provide sustainable environmental benefits.
- Preference will be given to support training aimed at sustainable land use problems with an emphasis on animal, plant and soil interactions, where it can be demonstrated that, in addition to contributing to knowledge, they will:
- Have the potential to alleviate poverty and
- Provide sustainable environmental benefits, including adaptation/mitigation to the impact of climate change. Training outwith these areas will not be funded.
- Applications from students registered at university in a country not classified by the UN as lower middle income, or low-income will NOT be funded.
- Applications seeking funding for equipment, or attendance at conferences, will NOT be funded.
- Applications seeking funding to cover the costs of complete Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate courses, or parts of Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate courses will NOT be funded.
- Applications seeking funding to cover the costs of Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate research projects will NOT be funded.
- Applications that cannot demonstrate the potential to alleviate poverty and/or provide sustainable environmental benefits will NOT be funded.
- Applications from students not studying degrees related to agriculture, land use or the environment will NOT be funded.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Orskov Foundation: Student Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.