OWEB Council Capacity Grants
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board (OWEB)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Mar 4, 2019 (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Mar 4, 2021 (Pre proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Operating Capacity Investments are a core element of OWEB’s Long-Term Investment Strategy. Council Capacity Grants:
- Help support operating costs of effective watershed councils;
- Are performance and outcome-based; and
- Contain high standards for eligibility, reporting and accountability.
OWEB envisions a statewide watershed restoration system that is resilient, sustainable and achieves ecological outcomes. Experience gained from supporting watershed work since 1997, and studies of successful watershed groups, demonstrate this vision can be achieved with watershed councils that:
- Are strong organizations with access to diverse skillsets.
- Have broad and deep support from local and regional communities.
- Engage a balance of interested and affected people, businesses, and communities in their watershed to participate in voluntary, cooperative conservation.
- Secure diversified funding and/or build strategic collaborations with other councils and/or organizations to increase collective local capacity.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the OWEB Council Capacity Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.