OWEB Operating Capacity Grants - Council Capacity
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board (OWEB)Suggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Mar 4, 2021 (Pre proposal)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Freshwater Conservation Water Resource Management Land/Habitat Conservation
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save
Operating Capacity Investments are a core element of OWEB’s Long-Term Investment Strategy. Council Capacity Grants:
- Help support operating costs of effective watershed councils;
- Are performance and outcome-based; and
- Contain high standards for eligibility, reporting and accountability.
OWEB envisions a statewide watershed restoration system that is resilient, sustainable and achieves ecological outcomes. Experience gained from supporting watershed work since 1997, and studies of successful watershed groups, demonstrate this vision can be achieved with watershed councils that:
- Are strong organizations with access to diverse skillsets.
- Have broad and deep support from local and regional communities.
- Engage a balance of interested and affected people, businesses, and communities in their watershed to participate in voluntary, cooperative conservation.
- Secure diversified funding and/or build strategic collaborations with other councils and/or organizations to increase collective local capacity.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”